This website is run by TMP (UK) Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- The cookie preferences panels have two features that may present minor difficulties for some users of assitive technology.
- On first visting the site the cookie message banner will appear. The browser focus will go to this banner and the keyboard navigation will be kept inside the banner’s controls. This is important so that the cookie choices are prominent to those using assistive technology.
- A checkbox element within the Cookie Preferences tool has no label There is no minimal impact to users of assistive tech. This is part of a 3rd party integration that can only be fixed by the vendor.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us giving details of the issue and any assistive technology you are using.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
TMP (UK) Ltd. is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
WCAG 2.1, 2.4.6, Operable, Navigable, Headings and Labels
Automated testing reveals two form elements without labels inside the Cookie Preferences controls. Our tests have not shown that this is affecting usability for those with assistive devices. Further testing would be a disproportionate burden at this stage and remediation would also require retooling of a third party system.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
No items to add.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 13 October 2021. The test was carried out by TMP Worldwide (UK) Limited.
All pages on the site were tested.
This statement was prepared on 13 October 2021.